- Due to the large volume of calls we receive, we have upgraded our phone system.
- We also have dedicated more of our associates to answering your calls, and established our Call Center.
- Furthermore, for your convenience, we have established a new email account (Call@EndoMDs.com) dedicated to receiving our patients inquiries and requests. We hope this will make it easier for you to communicate with us. Please allow up to 1-2 business days for our response.
- Our Nurse Practitioner, Rebecca Ray, is seeing patients Every Weekday in our Toledo office.
- Our Nurse Practitioner, Jan Hiser, is seeing patients Every Weekday in our Monroe office.
- Dr. Moosa continues seeing our patients on Mondays in Oregon, Tuesdays and Thursdays in Monroe, and Wednesdays and Fridays in Toledo.
- We continue offering Late Hours on Tuesdays in Monroe
- We only close for Level 3 Weather Emergency
- We continue our commitment to see our patients within 1 week of their need to be seen (it may take longer if they need to be seen in a particular location or by a particular provider)
|Mon||Oregon 8-6||Toledo 8-5||Monroe 8-5||8-5|
|Tues||Monroe 8-7||Toledo 8-5||Monroe 8-7||8-5|
|Wed||Toledo 8-6||Toledo 8-5||Monroe 8-5||8-5|
|Thur||Monroe 8-4||Toledo 8-5||Monroe 8-4||8-5|
|Fri||Toledo 8-6||Toledo 8-5||Monroe 8-4||8-5|
When there are TWO PROVIDERS at a location,
IF YOU’D PREFER TO BE SEEN ONLY BY A PARTICULAR PROVIDER,
Please inform the RECEPTIONIST of your wishes
Otherwise, to help keep YOUR WAIT TIME as short as possible,
you may be seen by THE NEXT AVAILABLE PROVIDER,
regardless of whom your appointment is with.
- WE TEST CIRCULATION AND NERVES IN YOUR FEET as part of our comprehensive care for the whole body, especially with diabetes, to minimize future problems of ulcers, amputations, etc.
- To help find out those who need testing to identify such problems early on, we ask our diabetic and elderly patients to answer a few simple questions during the visit.
- If the answers to these question suggest a need for testing, we will arrange for it.
Meet with Robin Cutcher, Diabetes Clinical Manager at Medtronic, who will help you with any technical difficulties in dealing with your pump and/or continuous glucose monitor (CGM). You will also meet with one of our providers, Rebecca Ray (in Toledo), Jan Hiser (in Monroe), or Dr. Moosa (in Oregon).
Schedule your appointment by:
Phone: 734-682-5243 OR 419-724-0004